2019 BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
January 5, 2019 0 Comments
Built for the toughest road conditions, the new BMW R 1250 GS Adventure is set to be the new king of great and tough travels. A beast for the adventure junkies, the new BMW motorcycle features the newly launched BMW ShiftCam technology – which allows you equal sovereignty at all speed levels.
The newly launched motorcycle has an increased capacity to 1254 ccm and a 136 HP engine. This increased power is complemented by a much more efficient engine which helps you navigate through rough terrains without any hassles.
- A 6.5-inch color TFT inbuilt screen with Bluetooth 3.0 technology
- An improved 30-litre fuel tank
- Improved LED headlights, with wider and brighter illumination
- Protective and big windscreen
- BMW ShiftCam – an improved engine with variable camshaft control
- Exclusive stylish features such as black handlebars and golden callipers
- Fuel Consumed per 100 km – 4.75L
- CO2 Emission – 110 g/km
- Maximum speed – Above 200 km/h
Air/Liquid cooled 4-stroke flat twin engine with a double overhead camshaft and variable BMW ShiftCam
- TFT information display
- Heated grips
- Central stand
- Power Socket
- Hill start control
- Onboard Computer Pro
- Engine Protection Bars
- Full LED headlight
- Automatic Stability Control
One Reply to “2019 BMW R 1250 GS Adventure”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.