2014 Ducati 1199 Superleggera
A super exclusive sports bike, The Ducati 1199 Superleggera is the perfect definition of light-weight sportbike that features an engine cranking more than 200 horsepower. Made with materials such as titanium and carbon fiber, the superbike weighs just over 340 pounds.
The superbike comes with the standard Ducati Wheel control, the Ducati Traction control, and the Engine Brake Control. All the parts in this monster were made using cutting-edge electronics to unleash power and redefine precision while riding them.
With Ohlins FL916 front forks paired with fully-machined bottom legs and a titanium spring-equipped Ohlins TTX36 shock, the bike offers extreme control in high-speed conditions. With just 500 models of this kind, available in the world, its value is likely to increase in the future.
- A Liquid-cooled Superquadro engine with L-twin cylinder comprising of 4 valves per cylinder.
- Power – 143 kW @ 10,750 rpm
- Torque – 132 Nm @ 9,000 rpm
- Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system with twin injectors per cylinder
- 6-speed gearbox with DQS Ducati Quick Shift system
- Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Standard kit – Riding modes, Power modes, ABS, DTC, DQS, and EBC
- Additional equipment – Passenger seat and footpegs kit
- 24 months unlimited mileage warranty
- Maintenance service intervals recommended every 7,500 m annually
- Valve clearance check every 24,000 km